About this policy
This policy explains what types of personal information will be gathered when you visit the PREMSAFE LIMITEDwebsite, and how this information will be used. Please note that this policy applies to the main web pages (i.e. those in https://premsafe.com)
If you follow a link to any other website, please check their policies before you submit any personal information to those websites.
On some parts of the website, you may be asked to provide some limited personal information in order to enable the provision of certain services PREMSAFE LIMITED may store this information manually or electronically. By supplying this information, you are consenting to PREMSAFE LIMITED holding and using it for the purposes for which it was provided. Information provided will be kept for as long as is necessary to fulfil that purpose.
We may also collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our webmasters. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns which does not identify any individual and allows us to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
How the information collected is used
Personal information provided to PREMSAFE LIMITED by you will only be used for the purposes stated when the information is requested. Personal information will not be sold to third parties or provided to direct marketing companies or other such organisations without your permission. Personal information collected and/or processed by PREMSAFE LIMITED is held in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Demographical and statistical information about user behaviour may be collected and used to analyse the popularity and effectiveness of the PREMSAFE LIMITED website. Any disclosure of this information will be in aggregate form and will not identify individual users.
How we store information collected
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share such information in order to comply with any legal obligation or to protect the rights, property or safety of PREMSAFE LIMITED, its members or others.
How we use “cookies”
Most of our web pages use “cookies”. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we place on your computer or mobile device if you agree. These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of our website, which helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also allow us to improve our website.
For more detailed information on the cookies we use on PREMSAFE LIMITED web pages (i.e. those in https://premsafe.com)please continue reading.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. For further information about this right and how to exercise it, please get in touch. Contact details can be found below.
Any queries or concerns about privacy on this website should be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All of our web pages use “cookies”. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we place on your computer or mobile device if you agree. These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of our website, which helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and enables us to improve our website.
Types of cookies we use
We use the following types of cookies:
- strictly necessary cookies – these are essential in to enable you to move around the websites and use their features. Without these cookies the services you have asked for, such as registering for an account, cannot be provided.
- performance cookies – these cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often. We use this information to improve our websites and to aid us in investigating problems raised by visitors. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor.
- functionality cookies – these cookies allow the website to remember choices you make and provide more personal features. For instance, a functional cookie can be used to remember the volume level you prefer to use when watching videos on our websites. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- targeting cookies – these cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They collect information about your browsing habits. Targeting cookies are linked to services provided by third parties, such as ‘like’ and ‘share’ buttons and advertisements. We use targeting cookies to send third parties information on your visit so that they can make their advertising more relevant to you when you visit their websites.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them please visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
Specific cookies we use
Cookies may be set either by PREMSAFE LIMITED (“first party cookies”), or by a third-party website (“third party cookies”). The list below identifies the third-party cookies we use:
- Advanced Custom Fields PRO
Changes to our Cookie Statement
Any changes we may make to our Cookie Statement in the future will be posted on this page.